Crafts U Print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Pages

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Card designs

I have collected quite a few card designs over the last few months and I have decided to make a card for each of the designs I have. I will try to make a card a day if I get more done then even better. When I have made the card I will (fingers crossed) post a picture of the days makes on here. I do have a few other things I need to get finished before I start, once done I will get started on the cards. I would be very pleased to see what you all think of what I do, so please leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. I have joined your blog Nicky ... have fun, I am looking forward to seeing your work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined your blog looking forward to seeing your creations. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking blog and I have joined too. Good luck!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like a great idea Nick, look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea Nikki. Though if you find that one day you don't make a card don't beat yourself up about it, just make an extra card another day. I look forward to seeing your crafty makes.

    GG

    ReplyDelete