Crafts U Print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Pages

Monday, 23 September 2013

Card inspired by a film/ cartoon/song or book

And so here it is, my card inspired by a film/ cartoon/song or book for the Through the Purple Haze Challeges. I've used Sheena Douglass's a little bit sketchy stamps, super smooth paper from MSC and worn lipstick distress ink, all mounted onto an A5 card. I will say just for clarification I am a fan of Lord of the Rings and teeny tiny fan of Harry Potter (only because Alan Rickman)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki! Beautiful card! Not a fan of Harry Potter, but I do adore Alan Rickman, too!!! Thanks for joining us again this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nikki really striking image thanks for joining in at Through the purple haze challenges
    Nicola DT :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card just lovely thanks for joining us at TTPH

    fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Nicola, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete