Crafts U Print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Pages

Friday, 12 September 2014

Funding

Morning all, as most of you I have been selling my cards from home, at fairs and at the pop up shop in Keith but this morning I found a site wherenI can raise funds. On that not I have started a fundraising effort on gofundme.com, if you would like to donate click here. I would like to raise enough funds to buy a place where I can have all my stock in one place and also have my craft place to. I would like to expand my business to doing courses for people of all ages. I have placed a link on my website and on my facebook page so ifyou could, please go and share the link with all your friends and family. Thank you.

http://dogstarcards.yolasite.com

www.facebook.com/dogstarcards

No comments:

Post a Comment